Coaching is a solution-focused method of supporting personal development.
Coaching approach based on acceptance and commitment is characterized by building on personal strengths and resources in order to realize one’s potential and enable living in accordance with one’s values.
This style of work is very well suited for making the desired changes in the personal area, as well as for better understanding and improving one’s functioning in relations with others
Coaching sessions are fully tailored to your needs.
During our meetings we will take a closer look at your current situation. With full openness we will talk about what change means to you and how you could start gradually implementing it into your life. We will explore what is that you need the most to be the kind of person you want to be. Together we will think about how you can achieve goals that matter to you.
By using a variety of mindfulness exercises, experiential techniques, developmental assignments or educational materials, you will develop your psychological flexibility, being the ability to engage in behaviour that is important to you and consistent with your values, even in the presence of unwanted thoughts or feelings.
• Deepening your understanding of the current situation
• Coming into contact with your emotions
• Creating space for a change
• Identifying chances and growth opportunities
• Exploring your strengths and resources
• Developing your self-awareness
• Transforming unhelpful beliefs
• Learning how to cope with difficulties
• Developing acceptance and self-compassion
• Increase your inner self-confidence
• Developing assertiveness skills
• Better understanding of yourself in relations
• Identifying your personal values
• Setting goals that matter
• Developing a tailored practical action plan
• Effective implementation of the valued change
• Inner transformation
© Act Odwagi 🙏