Biofeedback is a training of the nervous system.
Biofeedback training is a health-enhancing method of working with biological feedback that supports the development of conscious self-regulation, being a conscious influence on one’s physiological processes.
Biofeedback Training provides a safe environment for getting into contact with bodily sensations and thus supporting the development of body awareness.
Modern equipment allows to observe the continuous change of physiological parameters thus creating a great opportunity to learn how different thoughts, emotions and reactions affect the processes taking place in the body.
Practicing with this evidence-based method is an occasion to improve your ability to consciously influence your psychophysiological state and regain balance.
RSA Training (Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia)
RSA trainingis a solution that enables to work directly with the nervous system. Thanks to
the continuous monitoring of the respiratory and cardiovascular activity, it
allows to both tolerate the state of arousal and to self-regulate the breathing and heart rate.
The opportunity of working with the use of specialized biofeedback sensors allows you to identify your resonance frequency, being the respiratory rhythm at which the variability of the heart rate is most optimal.
RSA Biofeedback has a balancing effect on the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. Training helps improving heart function and respiratory performance, increases resistance to stress, improves focus of attention, develops and promotes both self-awareness as well as self-control.
RSA biofeedback trains the ability to return to physiological and emotional balance after stressful events. This is the skill that not only allows us to save valuable energy, but also enables us to focus our resources around living in harmony with our deeply held values.
• Working directly with the nervous system
• Opportunity to observe your own physiological processes
• Establishing a better contact with your body
• Experiencing the body-mind relationship on yourself
• Learning effortless diaphragmatic breathing
• Getting to know your resonance frequency
• Developing the ability to regulate own’s arousal level
• Enhancing the ability to recover from stressful events
• Improving the way you handle difficulties and obstacles
• Increasing the capacity of your nervous system
• Refocusing your attention on what really matters
• Enabling you to build your life around values and valued actions
© Act Odwagi 🙏